品味完一部作品后,想必你有不少可以分享的东西,为此就要认真思考观后感如何写了。是不是无从下笔、没有头绪?以下是人见人爱的小编分享的《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析经典3篇,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。
1.Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. That means its time for a promotion.
当你的私生活一团糟的时候告诉我。这就意味着你该升职了。
2.An accessory is merely a piece of iconography... used to express individual identity.
一个装饰配件代表了一个人的形象,展示你的个性。
3.Everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us.
每个人都要这一切,每个人都向往我们现在的'生活。
4.Fashion is not about utility.
时尚并不是为了实用性。
5.Tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with, to sell people things they dont need.
第二天他们会再拿出30万来重拍些或许本来就很棒的作品,再推销给你一些你根本不需要的东西。
6.Thats realy what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isnt it? Inner beauty.
这就是十亿资产的价值所在,对吧?内在美。
7.It is not just blue, its not turquoise... its actually cerulean.
它不是蓝色,也不是宝蓝色,它是天然蓝。
8.You have no style or sense of fashion.
你一点时尚的品味都没有。
You know, in case you were wondering - the person whose calls you always take? That's the relationship you're in.
你知道吗?也许你觉得奇怪,但能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。——《穿普拉达的女王》
能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。——《穿普拉达的女王》
当你的生活岌岌可危的时候,说明你的工作步入正轨了。当你的个人生活化为乌有时,就说明你要晋升了。
《穿普拉达的女王》
But I don't really care about,I don't really care about how people think about me . Just the girls,it's so unfair to the girls.
(但我并不在乎,我并不在乎别人怎么看我。不过,这对我的女儿们太不公平了!)——《穿普拉达的女王》
You know, in case you were wondering - the person whose calls you always take.That’s the relationship you’re in.—The Devil Wears Prada
你知道吗?也许你觉得奇怪,但能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。——《穿普拉达的'女王》
So, you don't read RUNWAY?
And before today, you never heard of me.
And you have no style or sense of fashion.——《穿普拉达的女王》
Why I hired you?
I was not there.
Miranda, I'm so sorry.
Do you know why I hired you?
I always hire the same girl... stylish, slender, of course worships the magazine.
But so often, they turn out to be... I don't know, disappointing, and um, stupid.
So, you with that impressive resume and big speech about your so-called work ethic...
I, um thought you would be different.
I said to myself, go ahead, take chance, hire the smart fat girl.
I had hope, my god, I live on it.
Anyway you ended up disappointing me more than them, um, more than any of the other silly girls.
um, I really did everything I could think of...
um, That's all.——《穿普拉达的女王》
1. Oh , Im sorry, What exactly is it that you do anyway.抱歉,你到底是做什么的
2.I dont think Im like that , I couldnt do what you do to Nigel, Miranda。I could not do something like that。我不觉得我像你,我不能像你那样对奈杰尔,马琳达。我不能做出那样的事。
3. I could understand why its so difficult to confirm an appointment. Details of your incompetence neither do nor interest me. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling, she sent me dirty, tired ,and paunchy .我不明白预约有那么难吗,我对你无能的细节没兴趣,我要的是干净, 运动型 面带微笑的女孩,她挑的是肮脏 疲倦的肥婆。 I am not skinny or glamorous and I dont know that much about fashion. But I smart ,I learn fast and I will work very hard.我不够苗条也不够漂亮,也不懂时尚,但我很聪明。我学的很快,我会努力工作的。
4.In the end though, I kind of screwed it up,但后来,我搞砸了一些事情。
5. Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable. Okay, Doug, How is it that you know who she is and I didnt? 马琳达 皮斯利是出了名的女魔头,道格, 为什么你知道她而我不知道?
6.她看待事物会有一个更新的视角。She has a fresher take on things. It done. 已经决定了。
7.Have you completely lost your mind?你是不是彻底失去理智了?
8.When the time is right, shell pay me back. Are you sure about that .等时机一到,她会为此补偿我的。 你确定吗?
9. Yeah, dont worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.别担心, 我对这个城市了如指掌。what hell is this .这到底是什么?
10.You have some very large shoes to fill, I hope you know that. 你有的学了,希望你能听明白。
11.She is notorious sadist. and not not in a good way.
12..But I was very very impressed by how intently you tried to warn me,I never thought I would say this, Andrea, but I really I see a great deal of myself in you. You can see beyond what people want and what they need and you can choose for yourself。但是当你想方设法的试图警告我时,我还是非常非常的感动, 我从来没想过我会对你说这些,安吉丽雅。我真的在你身上看到很多与我相似的地方。你能看透别人的想法和需要,你会为此做出选择。
13.You were there for less than a year, what the hell kind of a blip is that?你在那干了不到一年,为什么呆那么短的时间就走呢?
14. 她是个声名狼藉的暴虐狂。这不是什么好名声。.No one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.人们就会专注于她的工作。 I cant believe this ,Youre defending her 也就不会有这么多的是非。 我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话。
15.Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible.任何其他人选都无法胜任这项工作。