神偷奶爸3经典台词中英【精彩5篇】

看完一部经典作品以后,想必你有不少可以分享的东西,不妨坐下来好好写写观后感吧。可是观后感怎么写才合适呢?这次漂亮的小编为您带来了神偷奶爸3经典台词中英【精彩5篇】,如果对您有一些参考与帮助,请分享给最好的朋友。

神偷奶爸3经典台词 篇1

1、Time can never stop the pace of dreams, he a stubborn persistence, learn to make dreams grow a little bit every day.

时间从来不能阻挡梦想的脚步,有着一份固执的坚持,学会让梦想每天壮大一点点。

2、Since my wife Debbie died, everything has been so lonely. My heart is like the teeth like a wormhole, only to fill it with children.

自从我的妻子黛比去世后,一切都是那么孤单。我的心就就好比牙齿一样,有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它。

3、Drew: wake up, Gruber. You're a natural killer. Get ready to inherit your family Just you and me?

Gruber: No, I've quit.

Drew: just grab it once.

德鲁:醒醒吧,格鲁,你就是天生坏人命。准备好继承家业吧?就你和我?

格鲁:不要,我已经不干了。

德鲁:就抢一次。

4、Gruber: I can't wait to see my brother!

Drew: who wouldn't like you? What about this guy? You see? Oh, hair will be more handsome. Look at his face. Oh, he's angry. You must be the beautiful lady

Lucy: Oh, come on, you see that zuitian, this place is so beautiful.

Come on, I think I'm pretty low key.

格鲁:我等不及要见我的兄弟啦!

德鲁:谁会不喜欢你这家伙呢?你看看?哦,有头发会更帅点。看看他的脸,啊,他生气了。你一定是那位美丽的夫人了?

露西:哎哟,别闹,看你那嘴甜的,这地方好漂亮。

还凑合吧,我想我其实蛮低调的。

5、I really he something to tell you about your twin brother, Drew.

Gruber: what? Twin brothers?

Agnes: twin brothers?

我真的有话要代表你的双胞胎兄弟德鲁跟你说。

格鲁:什么?双胞胎兄弟?

艾格尼斯:双胞胎兄弟?

6、Gruber: Agnes, what are you doing?

Agnes: look, you're out of work. I just want to help.

格鲁:艾格尼斯,你在干什么?

艾格尼斯:看你都失业了,我只是想帮帮忙。

7、How can you let Balthazar Brad run like this?

你怎么能让巴萨扎布莱德就这样跑了?

8、Your bald head, oh, yes! Sometimes I stare at it and imagine a chick jumping out.

你的光头脑袋,哦,是的!有时候我盯着它想象着会有个小鸡蹦出来。

9、So it's your turn. As a former villain, you understand the thinking and behior of the wicked.

于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。

10、And my new mother, Lucy, is the best mom in the world.

而我的新妈妈Lucy 是世界上最好的妈妈。

11、And sometimes, when something bothers me, I eat what I eat.

而且有时候,什么东西烦我,我就把什么给吃了。

12、A lousy lie, I don't even like her.

蹩脚的谎话,我甚至都不喜欢她。

13、He you finished the worst date in history?.

你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。

14、I am now a father, a law-abiding merchant.

我现在是一个父亲,一个守法的商人。

15、Oh, that's very polite!

哦,真有礼貌哦!

16、That will catch our attention.

那就会引起我们注意了。

17、That's enough. I see.

够了,这下我懂了。

18、I enjoy every second of the process, and to be honest, I'm almost high!

我享受整个过程的每一秒钟,说实话,我都快high起来了!

19、Georgia came back, we also use powerful weapons and vehicles.

格鲁重出江湖,还会用上厉害的车和武器。

20、I know someone can change you!

我知道有人能改变你!

《神偷奶爸3》经典台词对白 篇2

1.Kyle,Kyle,Kyle,stop!stop doing your business on the Petunias!There you go,go to Fred's.Go crazy.

凯尔,别尿在我的牵牛花上,那儿,尿在弗雷德的花上,尿爽点。

2.We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global a bank? We're not interested. Kill someone? Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps? Or vaporize Mount Fuji? Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon? Then we notice.

我们是发反恶人联盟,是一个致力于对抗全球大规模恶势力的绝密组织。我们对抢劫银行的犯罪活动没有兴趣,杀人放火的事情我们也懒得管,但是如果有融化两级的冰块或者让富士山消失甚至偷月亮,我们就要管了。

3.Look,I probably shouldn't be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.

也许我不该这么说,但是你当恶棍真是棒极了,所以,如果你☆☆回心转意想大干一场的话,给我们回个电话。

4.Nefario:I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?

我怀念当恶棍的日子,图谋不轨,大肆犯罪,这才是我活着的意义。你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗?

5.And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.

于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。

6.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.

你装过头了,其实内在是一颗破碎的心。

7.Well,I think you did it.You just officially had the worst date ever.

你刚刚的约会堪称史上最糟糕的约会。

8.Don't worry.It can only get better from here,right?But if it doesn't,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.

放心吧,以后总不至于比这次还要糟糕吧。如果真的比这还要糟糕,我就把我的飞镖枪借给你用,我有几次就派上用场了。

9.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think I'm good with just,the one.

和约会比起来,我觉得还是我比较喜欢独自一人呆着。

10.And sometimes, I eat insteadabcof facing my problems!

而且有时候 什么东西烦 我就把什么给吃了

11.So, you're saving the worldabcin a garbage can?

所以说 你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界?

12.And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living.

我的梦想就是以打游戏为生

13.You never know what kind ofabcbooby traps this guy could've set.

你永远不会知道这个家伙会使什么鬼点子

14.These are sordid lies.abcI don't even like her.

蹩脚的谎话 我甚至都不喜欢她

15.I'm happy to create an evil army to destroy the world but nobody messes with my family.

虽然我非常想创造出一批邪恶的军队来毁灭这个世界,但谁都别想对付我的家人。

神偷奶爸3经典台词 篇3

I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all。只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

But not me。 I stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

I don't。 I'd do it again in a heartbeat。我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

banana。

对于这个看脸的世界失望了。

it feels so good to be bad

即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。

我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。

兄弟有难,奋不顾身!

别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。

I was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

Are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?

Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

Does it matter? 有什么关系吗?

Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date。是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

Go about your business。回去干活吧。

who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信?

You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的。陷阱。

The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

No one! Just my friend Avery。 没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。

Wow, looks like your date's out for the count。哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

神偷奶爸3经典台词 篇4

德鲁:醒醒吧,格鲁,你就是天生坏人命。准备好继承家业吧?就你和我?

格鲁:不要,我已经不干了。

德鲁:就抢一次。 ——《神偷奶爸3》

格鲁:我等不及要见我的兄弟啦!

德鲁:谁会不喜欢你这家伙呢?你看看?哦,有头发会更帅点。看看他的脸,啊,他生气了。你一定是那位美丽的夫人了?

露西:哎哟,别闹,看你那嘴甜的,这地方好漂亮。 还凑合吧,我想我其实蛮低调的。 ——《神偷奶爸3》

我真的有话要代表你的双胞胎兄弟德鲁跟你说。

格鲁:什么?双胞胎兄弟?

艾格尼斯:双胞胎兄弟? ——《神偷奶爸3》

格鲁:艾格尼斯,你在干什么?

艾格尼斯:看你都失业了,我只是想帮帮忙。 ——《神偷奶爸3》

你怎么能让巴萨扎布莱德就这样跑了?——《神偷奶爸3》

《神偷奶爸3》经典台词对白 篇5

1.who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信? No one! Just my friend Avery. 没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友 Avery... Eh? Avery? Avery……呃?Avery? Is that a girl's nameabcor a boy's name? 这是一个男名还是女名? Does it matter? 有什么关系吗? No! No, it doesn't matter, 不!不 没关系 unless it's a boy! 除非 是个男孩! I know what makes you a boy. 我知道是什么使你成为男孩的 Uhh, you do? 呃……你……懂? Your bald head. 你的秃头 Ohh. Yes. 哦 是啊 It's really smooth. 它好光滑 Sometimes I stare at it, 有时候我看着它 and imagine a littleabcchick popping out. 然后想象一只小鸡蹦出来 Peep-peep-peep! 哔哔哔 Goodnight, Agnes. 晚安Agnes Never get older. 永远不要长大 Hey, yo! 嗨 哟! Hey, Tim, nice haircut! 嘿Tim 发型不错! Tommy, hang in there, baby! Tommy 加油 宝贝!

2.We are the Anti-Villain League. 我们是除恶联盟 An ultra secret organization dedicatedabcto fighting crime on a global scale. 旨在全球范围内对抗犯罪的绝密组织 Rob a bank, we're not interested.abcKill someone, not our deal. 抢银行?我们不感兴趣 杀人?关我们屁事 But you were to melt the polarabcice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji, 但是 如果你想融化极地冰盖 或者蒸发富士山 or even, 甚至 Steal the moon... 盗窃月亮…… Then, we notice. 那就会引起我们注意了

3.And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts. 于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为

4.I know someone whoabccan fix that for you. 我知道有人能改变你 And you'll be talkingabcomormal in no time! 你再也不会显得平庸!

5.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart. 你装过头了 其实内在是一颗破碎的心

6.Okay! I see whereabcthis is going! 够了 这下我懂了 impossible stuff, 就是《碟中谍》的那一套嘛 But no, no. 但是 不 不行 I'm a father now. And,abca legitimate businessman. 我现在是一个父亲 一个守法的商人 I am developing a line ofabcdelicious jams and jellies. 我正在开发一条美味果酱果冻的生产线 "Jams and jellies". “果酱果冻” Oh, attitude! 哦 真有礼貌哦!

7.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare 而我的新妈妈Lucy 是世界上最好的妈妈

8.I enjoyed that. Every second of it,abcGave me bit of a buzz, actually... 我享受整个过程的每一秒钟 说实话 我都快high起来了!

9.I really like the wayabcyou smiled at the end. 我真喜欢结尾处你那个微笑 Let's try this one more time butabca tinsy-bit less like a zombie. 下面我们再试一次 注意不要弄得像僵尸一样

10.And sometimes, I eat insteadabcof facing my problems! 而且有时候 什么东西烦我 我就把什么给吃了

11.So, you're saving the worldabcin a garbage can? 所以说 你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界?

12.And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living. 我的梦想就是以打游戏为生

13.You never know what kind ofabcbooby traps this guy could've set. 你永远不会知道这个家伙会使什么鬼点子

14.These are sordid lies.abcI don't even like her. 蹩脚的谎话 我甚至都不喜欢她

15.You just officially hadabcthe worst date ever. 你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会

16.When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged, 当具有极大挑战性的人走进商场 I make it my businessabcto know all about them. 我的任务就是去了解他

17.Are you reallyabcgonna save the world? 你真的要拯救世界吗? Yes. Yes, I am. 是的'是的 没错

一键复制全文保存为WORD